3@1 Carlswald Terms & Conditions
1. All files are to be supplied print ready.
2. If a job is printed, using the artwork supplied and there are any disputes, the client will still be held responsible for payment.
3. Colours vary from printer to printer, 3@1 Carlswald will not be held responsible for colour differences between machine calibrations.
4. A proof will need to be signed off by the client. If the client is not available or does not request a proof then the client assumes all risk in the case of there being any disputes. This includes all content, sizing, colours, copy, finishing etc.
5. Colours may vary from proofs, samples, and computer screens.
6. Digital proofs colours and quality may vary from litho printing.
7. Printing time may vary.
8. All work is done COD unless otherwise stated.
9. Interest of prime plus 5% will be charged on all COD work not paid for within 7 days.
10. All work remains the property of 3@1 Carlswald until paid for in full, this also means that invoices that contain multiple items must be paid in full before any item is the property of the client.
11. 3@1 Carlswald is not responsible for any damages resulted from the removal of work not paid for.
12. All content is assumed to be approved by the client, including all colours, content, errors & omissions.
13. 3@1 Carlswald will not be responsible for any mistakes made in proofing, the client is 100% responsible.
14. If mistakes have been proofed and printed, then 3@1 Carlswald may consider re-doing the job at a reduced price.
15. All artwork that is printed is considered a sample until it has been signed and dated by the client, thereafter it is considered a proof. Samples cannot be used as proofs.
16. If a mistake is noticed before printing begins and needs to be corrected then the client will be responsible for all costs in altering that artwork. For example: printing plates have been made, but the job has not been run yet.
17. Under no circumstances will 3@1 Carlswald or any employees be held responsible for any copyright disputes.
18. Proofs are to be signed and dated before printing begins.
19. Proofs can be done via digital printed proof, email or fax, however colours will vary from proof to print and colours cannot be proofed by fax or email. The client assumes this risk if email or fax is chosen as a proofing method.
20. A deposit of 50% may be required.
21. Quotes are only valid for 30 days from the date on the quote.
22. 3@1 Carlswald will charge you for any approved design time, regardless whether or not you go through with printing the final product or not.
23. 3@1 Carlswald will not be held responsible for any damages that may result in late delivery of any product. The client is expected to plan ahead.
24. All content is to be supplied within 1 month of the deposit being paid. Any extensions will need to be done so in writing.
25. Retainers and deposits are non-refundable.
26. All content is assumed to be approved by the client in any media.
27. Any rights that may be required for any of the content is not the responsibility of 3@1 Carlswald.
28. 3@1 Carlswald has the right to use client’s artwork and photographs of printed media, for advertising/marketing and portfolio uses.
29. 3@1 Carlswald provides no guarantees or warrantees whatsoever.
COPYRIGHT 3@1 CARLSWALD
Powered By: SLR Business Solutions PTY Ltd